I'm selling my BMW 330i SE e90
Service history: Everything from last 2 years, gaps from before
Tax cost approx.: £300
Contact: Darren on 07878893178 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It drives brilliantly, lot's of power in every gear and very responsive. Cheap to run too with the LPG system. I regularly get 34 MPG on petrol (on the dash) and 29-30 MPG on gas but of course LPG is half the price so lots of savings.
MOT until Jan 2020, I expect it to pass next MOT with no problem as last time it passed with no advisories. Tax is about £300, which is not bad for the power because the car is pre-2006 when the tax emissions rules changed. I think the later cars are more like £500.
Reason for selling is because I have bought a new estate car, I needed the extra space.
- BMW's flagship 3 litre straight 6 engine with 258 BHP (it sounds great too)
- Climate control + AC
- Half leather seats
- Electric mirrors
- 60 litre LPG tank (good for between 250-300 miles depending on how you drive)
- Mileage is approx 171000, may go up a touch as I'm still driving it
Work I have done and kept receipts for:
- 3 oil+filter changes around 10k miles apart with BMW recommended Comma oil
- New radiator
- New alternator
- New water pump
- New coil pack
- It has a scuff on the rear bumper, I think due to somebody bumping it when parked on the street. Apart from this the body work is really good for the age
1 post • Page 1 of 1